Journalist’s sense of self-worth should be just a little bit higher today, even with the damning piece I wrote about them yesterday: Sarah Palin doesn't hate you! Or resent you or fear you or think she's better than you or whatever! She actually kinda’ likes you!
In fact, she likes you so much she reads all your work. Literally all of it.
Yeah. Per the latest cringe-inducing instalment of Two's a Crowd with Katie Couric, in which Couric asks Palin, "what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?" we learn that Palin is an equal-opportunity news consumer. As in, she reads whatever is put in front of her. Specifically, it seems, Palin is an avid reader of:
• Most of 'Em monthly
• Um, All of 'Em Weekly
• The A Great Appreciation for the Press, for the Media pamphlet (an alt-weekly owned by Creative Loafing, most likely doomed to fail)
• The Any of 'Em That Have, Uh, Been in Front of Me Over All These Years Digest
• The Vast Variety of Sources Examiner
• The We Get Our News Too Tribune
• The Alaska is Like a Microcosm of America Quarterly
I'd write more but I have to get back to reading the This Is All Becoming a Baffling Parody of Itself Daily someone just put in front of me.
Tom and Dorothy *When Pope Francis first visited America two years ago, he said that his four favorite Americans were Abraham Lincoln, Dorothy Day, Thom...