Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Quote Of The Day

"If I were to give one reason why I believe electing Barack Obama is essential tomorrow, it would be an end to this dark, lawless period in American constitutional government." – Andrew Sullivan, The Atlantic

"Rosa Parks sat so that Martin Luther King could walk. Martin Luther King walked so that Obama could run. Obama's running so that we all can fly. I can't wait until November 5 and I'm going to say 'Hello, Brother President'." – JZee, rapper

"Ok guys, let's go home. It will be fun to see how the story ends." – Barack Obama to reporters on his campaign plane last night en route to Chicago.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I think "fun" is a bit of an understatement. America will make history this evening. Part of me still wished it was a Clinton/Obama ticket.